Monday, January 30, 2012

First pay in a long time remembrance

A few days ago, I received my first pay in a loooong (1.5 yeasrs) time. I have been contemplating on what to purchase as a remembrance for it. Then, an idea came to me just when I found out that my pay has been transferred to my account. I would like to buy a blackberry smartphone! So since it is DSF(Dubai Shopping Festival) here, they are selling stuffs in a discounted price... So together with my husband, I went to 3 different stores to check where we could have the best buy. Carrefour, Shafra and Jacky's but we ended up with Sharaf.

And i got this Blackberry torch 9810  for 2049 with free speakerphones..


Then we realized that we need to purchase a laptop as well because my husband is going to need his. So we ended up buying a netbook since I prefer to bring it along with me wherever I go....


Therefore, I got not one but two things to remember my first pay for... I would definitely be saving my next pay though... cross fingers. hehehe

No comments: