Saturday, October 16, 2010

Get a hint!


I thought you would get the hint. I don't want you anymore. You have been my monthly companion for 15 years. I have accepted you not because I want you but because I have no choice. Oftentimes, I welcome you because you help cleanse me. You and I, hand in hand, we got rid of the toxins in my body. There are times though that I hated you. You hurt me. You are an inconvenience. I can't do things I love because of you. Most of the times though, I accepted you as you are. Every month, I would prepare myself for you. I would prepare the room you are to stay.

But now... I just wish you would go away for once. You see, I am reserving this room you were staying for so long. I am reserving and preparing this for someone more important than you. Someone I have been waiting for so long but cannot have because it was not yet the right time. Not that I am pushing you away because I hate you... I am pushing you away because I have to choose between the two of you and I am not choosing you. I am pushing you away because if yiu stay, that special guest I'm waiting for will not come and stay in the room I prepared.

So now I begging you...  Please take a hint. Or do you want me to spell it out for you?  I would like you to get lost and never come back... at least for 9 months.


No comments: