Friday, April 16, 2010

He chose me

Me and my ex-boyfriend for 7 yrs (my husband now) has been through a lot .
The biggest problem by far is when we were apart because he had to go abroad to work.
It took us two years before he met a woman who he was lonely enough to cheat me with.
I don't blame him... I blame the woman. He was a lonely man and having someone to tempt him is just enough to succumb to temptation. Why do I blame the woman? Because I think she is low enough to get in a relationship with someone who SHE KNOWS very well is currently involved. She might reason out that she fell in love. But for me, falling in and out of love is a CHOICE. She made a choice of going after an involved man. By choosing that, she also made a choice of hurting other people. We call that relationship wrecker. I don't really know what motivated her. Maybe she came from a very bad break-up with another man. Maybe she was dumped in favor of other woman that's why she is taking a revenge on other women. Maybe she thought dumping me would be the next move of my then boyfriend. Maybe this time, she would be the one to be chosen. Maybe she thinks she is better than me... But she doesn't know me. She doesn't know our history. And she definitely is not better than me!

No comments: