Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Worst and Best Thing



The worst thing of having been cheated upon is that no matter how long ago was it, you still feel the insecurity from time to time. You start to wonder if you have really forgot and forgiven. If you have made the right decision. If he is still thinking of her from time to time.



The best thing about having been cheated upon though is that after the insecurity sets in, you would realize that "YOU" were the one who was chosen. That at the end of the day, you are his "The One"  - that one constant person in his life. The one he promised  "To be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life". The one he vowed "to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

I do not know how long this insecurity  would haunt me from time to time. One thing is for sure though, I am happy with what we are today and I intend to stay that way forever.

No comments: