Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can't get enough of our wedding

I love weddings!

Most of all I love the preparations. I was a hands-on bride to be myself when we were just preparing for our wedding. Having a full-time job and working alone (my husband to be was working abroad), it was not easy for me... but it sure is worth it! I did not bother me at all that I had to stay up late thinking of the minutest detail for the wedding, that I had to go to various suppliers for quotations myself, and to coordinate with my family and the family of my groom for the measurements of the gowns and barongs since 99% of the entourage is in the province, that I had to go back and forth from Alabang to Divisoria to purchase stuffs and to talk with the seamstress, that I had to coordinate with the people from the province regarding requirements for the wedding since my husband to be has only a month to be here which would give us time constraints with regards to the pre cana seminars, family planning seminar, interview with the priest, and the oh-so-many requirements for a church wedding. It was fun!

Then on that wedding day itself, you can no longer even notice these details you are so obsessive about--- not until after the wedding of course!

There isn't a perfect wedding! I know everyone would agree with this. I did not have. I wish I had done something more to make it better! Nonetheless, I had a wonderful wedding! And that is what is important.

A half year after, I'm still not over going over the pictures taken during the wedding.

Below are just a draft of our wedding album...



front page
 

page 1&2


page 3&4


page 5&6


page 7&8
 

page 9&10
 
page 11&12



page 13&14


page 15&16
 

page 17&18


page 19&20
 

page 21&22

 

page 23&24


page 25&26


page 27&28


page 29&30


page 31&32
  

page 33&34
 

page 35&36


page 37&38


page 39&40


back page

No comments: